Dr. Gustavo Pinto is an assistant professor at the Federal University of Pará, Brazil. He works in intersection between people and code. His research has been published in top venues (eg, ICSE, ASE, EMSE). Dr. Pinto holds a PhD in Software Engineering from the Informatics Center at the Federal University of Pernambuco.
- He (co-)authored 55+ research papers in important ACM/IEEE/SBC venues.
- His work on energy-aware developers is the most cited Brazilian software engineering paper indexed by CSIndexBR.
- He won three best papers awards (ICSE-SEET’19, MSR-Challenge’17, and VEM’17), and received one nomination to the best paper (ESEM’18).
- He served as a member of 35+ program committees for several important ACM/IEEE/SBC venues.
- He gave 20+ talks about this research work at conferences, workshops, research groups, and meetups.
- He failed 60+ times to have a paper accepted or a grant funded.
Get in touch
E-mail: email@example.com or mail @gustavopinto.org
CCSL @ UFPA: ccsl.ufpa.br