## Energy Aware Mining
This page contains pointers to all the primary data we used to conduct our study on energy-aware commits, please refer to them below.
## [Analysis Spreadsheet](https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_BG3Uph2D-DlISZTh4O-qKipUtbUMJm4wUJzrpz3koU/edit?usp=sharing) ##
This spreadsheet is a public Google Spreadsheet document that holds all the results of our analysis. Download it [here](https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_BG3Uph2D-DlISZTh4O-qKipUtbUMJm4wUJzrpz3koU/edit?usp=sharing).
It includes the following sheets:
- __Dashboard__: contains aggregated data about overall statistics discussed in the paper.
- __Analysis__: contains the bulk of the commits data and it also contains the final theme assigned to each commits.
- __OKs-Metadata__: contains metadata for the Git repositories that contain at least one "OK" commit.
- __OKs-Metrics__: contains overall metrics over the "OKs-metadata" data.
## [MongoDb Dump](https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_wz-3gJt0yTUUFZYXRmYy0zLUk/view?usp=sharing) ##
This dump contais GitHub metadata about users, repositories and commits and is primarily meant to be used for replication purposes since some of GitHub's data may become inaccessible*. Download it [here](https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_wz-3gJt0yTUUFZYXRmYy0zLUk/view?usp=sharing)
It was created on 01/31/2015 and last updated on 02/14/2015. It uses the same structure of the Github JSON API.
It contains the following collections:
- __users__: [User metadata for repository owners](https://developer.github.com/v3/users/#get-a-single-user).
- __repos__: [Repository metadata](https://developer.github.com/v3/repos/#get).
- __commits__: [Commits metadata](https://developer.github.com/v3/repos/commits/#get-a-single-commit).
- __committers__: [User metadata for commit committers](https://developer.github.com/v3/users/#get-a-single-user).
- __authors__: [User metadata for commit authors](https://developer.github.com/v3/users/#get-a-single-user).
- __blobs__: [Commits blobs for commit files contents](https://developer.github.com/v3/git/blobs/).
*Some of the metadata was already not available when trying to download it from Github. This might be due to several reasons: the project could have been renamed or removed, the project owner may have left Github, or the branch where the commit was placed was removed.
## Paper and Slides ##
If you want to know more about this study, please check out our [MSR'2015](http://gustavopinto.github.io/lost+found/msr2015.pdf) paper, and also the [slides presentation](http://gustavopinto.org/lost+found/msr2015-talk.pdf).