The project list is divided into public datasets I created, empirical studies I conducted, and tools I developed in cooperation with colleagues and students. Under methodological aspects, you’ll find an article about (ethical) issues in sampling software developers.
- SOTorrent: Reconstructing and linking the version history of Stack Overflow posts
- Stack Overflow Code Snippets: Usage of Stack Overflow code snippets in GitHub projects
- Sketches and Diagrams in Practice: Usage of sketches and diagrams in software engineering practice
- Performance Debugging: How do developers locate performance bugs?
- Sketching and Program Comprehension: Effects of sketching on program comprehension
- Sampling Software Developers: Issues in sampling software developers for surveys.